................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 9 février 2017

Blues Everywhere (UP)



01 - I'm Glad To Be Back
02 - Mean Old World
03 - I'm A Liar If I Say I Don't
04 - It's A Good Deal Mama
05 - Susie May
06 - Mary B
07 - Blues Everywhere
08 - Confessin' The Blues
09 - I've Come Back To Get You
10 - Fine Brown Baby
11 - My Baby's Boogie Woogie
12 - Gonna Open Up A Business
13 - Stop Light
14 - What Did You Do Last Night
15 - New Four Day Rider
16 - I'm Through Confessin' The Blues
17 - Open The Door, Richard
18 - My Second Best Woman
19 - Let's Get Some Understandin'
20 - I'm Living For You

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader 

2 commentaires:

Phil Taylor a dit…

expired

Phil Taylor a dit…

Brilliant ... I do not know what to say!