................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 27 février 2017

A Nickel In The Jukebox (UP)



A01 - Shut Up And Drink Your Beer
A02 - Never Turn Your Back To A Woman
A03 - Louisiana Blues
A04 - Bob Wills Two-Step
A05 - Corn Fed Arkansas Gal
A06 - Is It True What They Say
A07 - (I Gotta Go Get To) Oklahoma City
A08 - Long Train Blues
A09 - I'm A Married Man
A10 - Uncle Tom Wills Scottische
B01 - High Voltage Gal (Vocal Tommy Doss)
B02 - The Texas Special
B03 - Oklahoma Blues
B04 - Si, Si, Senorita
B05 - Cain's Stomp
B06 - Honky Tonkin' Sal
B07 - A Nickel In The Jukebox
B08 - A Woman Was The Cause Of It All
B09 - The Fly In My Ointment
B10 - High Voltage Gal (Vcl Johnny Tyler)

_
Vinyl rip and scans by bopping

2 commentaires:

So Rockabilly a dit…

yeah !!! Great Western Swing...
nickel for my jukebox...euh for my blibliothèque sorry ;)
Thanxxx

Bob a dit…

Could You RE-UP please...thanks