................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 20 janvier 2017

Tennessee Yodeler



01 - Amber Digby - Saturday Night
02 - Anne Kristin - I Remember Patsy Cline
03 - Audrey Auld - I'd Leave Me Too
04 - Catherine Britt - 46 Miles From Alice
05 - Cathy Copas - Unloved, Unwanted
06 - Connie Cato - Super Kitten
07 - Donna Ray - A Cheaters Part
08 - Dottie Sills - (I Can't Help It) I'm Falling Too
09 - Dottie West - Sing A Little Song Of Heartache
10 - Erin Hay - There Goes My Everything
11 - Glenda Raye - Cold And Lonely
12 - Goldie Hill - New Names New Faces
13 - Jan Howard - Too Many Teardrops Too Late
14 - Joanna Allen - Tennessee Yodeler
15 - Kay Adams - Six Days Awaiting
16 - Leyla Fences - Get The Truck Outta Here
17 - Lisa McHugh - False Eyelashes
18 - Margie Bowes - Poor Old Heartsick Me
19 - Patsy Sledd - We Got A Lot Of Love
20 - Paula MacAskill - Setting The Woods On Fire
21 - Philomena Begley - I Love My Ramblin' Man
22 - Susan McCann - Blue Jean Country Queen
23 - Texas Ruby - Shanty Street
24 - Yvette Landry - Down Home Blues
25 - Yvonne DeVaney - Take Me Back Into Your World

Vuelta Records 2017


Aucun commentaire: