................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 31 janvier 2017

Tennessee Boy (UP)



01 - Little David - Zig Zag Rag
02 - Freeman Barnett - I Can't Leave You Crying In The Rain
03 - Sam Frazier - A Poor Boy's Prayer
04 - Hal Andrews - Control Over My Heart
05 - Keith Buck - Leon Boogie
06 - Larry Dean - I'd Like To Be A Single Man
07 - Smokey Drew - Because You're Stepping Out On Me
08 - Buffalo Johnson - No Love No More
09 - Frank Hunter - Tennessee Boy
10 - Keith Buck - Only Fooling Around
11 - Little David - You Played Your Part In Breaking My Heart
12 - Ked Killen - No End to My Loving You
13 - Larry Dean - My Red Head
14 - Smokey Drew - Somebody Else That Loves You
15 - Hal Andrews - If You Think You're Smart
16 - Johnny Russell - The Highway Bar
17 - Larry Williams - Don't Cry Darling
18 - Ked Killen - Crying Blues
19 - Larry Dean - Stepping On My Toes
20 - Freeman Barnett - Give My Best Regards To Kentucky
21 - Frank Hunter - Long Time No See
22 - Souther Ramblers (sic) I'm Sorry Now
23 - Buffalo Johnson - Frankie And Johnnie
24 - Sam Frazier - I Wonder Why You Left Me
25 - Johnny Russell - Hold Your Horses
26 - Larry Dean - You're An Angel To Me
27 - Larry Williams - I'm Missing You Sweetheart
_
Thanks to Wurlitzer1900

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

So much great & relatively obscure music. Hoping for a repost! Thanks in advance!