................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 6 janvier 2017

Tappin' Boogie



01 - Jimmie Ballard - Birthday Cake Boogie
02 - Jimmie Fair - Just A Little Lovin'
03 - Joe "Cannonball" Lewis - Cold And Lonely Heart
04 - Delbert Barker - Long Gone Lonesome Blues
05 - Buffalo Johnson - T'ain't Big Enough
06 - Al Runyon - Jimmie's Mean Mama Blues
07 - Delbert Barker - I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Livin'
08 - Ray Anderson - Stalin Kicked The Bucket
09 - Billy Thomas - Black Mountain Rag
10 - Sonny Osborne - Baby Blue Eyes
11 - Billy O'Neal - Kentucky Blues
12 - Buffalo Johnson - Tappin' Boogie
13 - Jimmie Fair - Somebody's Beatin' My Time
14 - Bobby Musgrove - Dollar Sign Heart
15 - Delbert Barker - You're Gonna Change
16 - Jimmie Ballard - Chicken Plucker
17 - Renfro Family - He Set Me Free
18 - Al Runyon - I'm Sorry We Met
19 - Delbert Barker - I Can't Get You Off My Mind
20 - Jimmie Ballard - She's Got Something
21 - Harry Adams - Vine Street Stomp
22 - Billy O'Neal - Cry Baby Cry
23 - Bob Mooney - A Sucker Born Everyday
24 - Delbert Barker - Why Don't You Love Me
25 - Ray Anderson - (I Finally Found - The Girl Of My Dreams
26 - Jimmie Fair - I'll Hold You In My Heart
27 - Joe "Cannonball" Lewis - You've Been Honky Tonkin'
_
Thanks to Wurlitzer1900


5 commentaires:

Michael a dit…


Thank you again for continuing this wonderful series.

Jan V a dit…

Thank you for this album.

teddy cat baz a dit…

thanx uncle gil

Anonyme a dit…

Looks great! Hoping for a repost. Thank you!

Anonyme a dit…

The link is dead.