................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 26 janvier 2017

Spin The Wheel (UP)




01 - Rick Johnson - Gotta Get Back
02 - Larry James - Tonight
03 - Eddie Shuler - J'ai Passe Devant La Porte
04 - Jimmie Newman - Darling
05 - Jerry Barlow - Mama Don't Allow
06 - Carl Holstein - Nothin' On My Mind But You
07 - Jessie Bruce - I See You Kneel
08 - Vincent Crawford - Tippy Tee Tippy En
09 - Lacy Adaway - Let Me Live My Life
10 - Larry James - You Made Me Believe
11 - Lacy Adaway - I'll Always Love You
12 - Harold Bruce - Spin The Wheel
13 - Rick Johnson - It Isn't Right
14 - Jessie Bruce - Prisoner's Freedom Waltz
15 - Horace LeBleau - Korea Blues
16 - Vincent Crawford - Yesterday's Heartaches
17 - Jerry Barlow - Tugboat Blues
18 - Cliff Le Maire - Along The Bayou
19 - Lawrence Walker - Lafayette Two Step
20 - Jack Wyatt - I Fell For The Wrong Love
21 - Jimmie Newman - You Didn't Have To Go
22 - Cliff Le Maire - Rose Of My Heart
23 - Carl Holstein - On Every Side
24 - Jack Wyatt - My Weary Heart Cries
25 - Harold Bruce - The Mistake That You Made

Thanks to The HBR Mag Team and Wurlitzer1900



4 commentaires:

theoldgrinch a dit…

an extreemly frustrating comp, quite a few of the tracks seem to be un issued, no big deal ( I can just delete them) however of the issued tracks, after more than 2 days of work I can only find a release date for one of the records, I guess im just gonna delete the whole thing, worthless to me without dates, but thanks for alowing me to listed once before I throw it away

Anonyme a dit…

I think most all of this was released according to discographies I have seen online -- there are only about 4 sides here that I haven't seen listed before -- Thanks Very much for the great upload, I try to collect Goldband and Khoury -- I was born in Lake Charles

Michael a dit…

Thanks to Uncle Gil, The HBR Mag Team and Wurlitzer1900!

Anonyme a dit…

Hoping for another re-post. Thank you so much for all the work & all the great tunes!