................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 28 janvier 2017

Rhythm Cocktail (UP)



01 - I'll Always Be In Love With You
02 - Burma Road Blues (Part 1)
03 - Burma Road Blues (Part 2)
04 - To Be Alone Blues
05 - Milton's Boogie
06 - R. M. Blues
07 - Groovy Blues
08 - Rhythm Cocktail
09 - Rainy Day Confession Blues (Part 1)
10 - Rainy Day Confession Blues (Part 2)
11 - Groovin' With Joe
12 - Blues In My Heart
13 - It Should Never Have Been This Way
14 - Red Light
15 - Mr. Fine
16 - Milton's Boogie (1)
17 - I'll Always Be In Love With You (1)
18 - Sunny Side Of The Street
19 - Groovy Blues (1)
20 - R. M. Blues (1)
21 - Them There Eyes
22 - Little Boy Blue
23 - When I Grow Too Old To Dream
24 - Pack Your Sack Jack
25 - Sometimes I'm Happy
26 - My Blue Heaven

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
 

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

could you please reupload this? the link is dead

Phil Taylor a dit…

Hi

Your blog which I discover now is really fantastic I would like to be able to find all the collection "classics" blues and rhythm put into series among which many are on your blog
But are not some any more available think of making them again accessible
Thank you for your excellent work