................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 3 janvier 2017

Panhandle Shuffle



01 - Rip Ramsey - Wanderers Swing
02 - Billy Briggs - Panhandle Shuffle
03 - Tommy Elliott And The Line Riders - Sold Out Doc (I Done Took My Sign Board Down)
04 - Keith Loyd Sons of the Golden West - My Western Union Baby
05 - Troy Jordan And His Cross-B-Boys - Don't Cry on My Shoulder
06 - Don McCord And His Seven Chords - Can't Live Without You
07 - Lone Star Playboys - Banjo Boogie
08 - Sonny Hall And His Ozark Boys - Better Make up Your Mind
09 - Eddie Miller And His Oklahomans - Don't Break My Heart Any More
10 - Tiny Colbert And His Entertainers - I Wish You Felt the Way I Do
11 - Tiny Colbert - Holes in My Soles
12 - Miller Bros. Orchestra - Shadows on My Memories
13 - Dub And His K-Bar Ranch Hands Adams - Income Tax
14 - Texas Tophands - You Can't Have Your Cake and Eat It
15 - Jimmie Revard And The Oklahoma Playboys - Holdin' the Sack
16 - Grouchy and the Texas Pioneers - Beaumont Rag
17 - Howard Wusterhausen And The Lone Star Ramblers - When You Are Near
18 - Shorty Bates And His Texas Saddle Pals - You're There
19 - Eddie Miller And His Oklahomans - Release Me
20 - Jesse James & All the Boys - Darling I Don't Understand
21 - Texas Bill Strength And His Saddlepals - Black Coffee Blues
22 - Shelly Lee Alley - Low Down Blues
23 - Elmer Christian And His Bar X Cowboys - A Rainy Sunday Night
24 - Buster Martin's Bronco Busters - Herbie's Steel Guitar Polka
25 - Jerry Irby With His Texas Ranchers - Trouble in Mind
26 - Hoyle Nix And His West Texas Cowboys - Choose the One You Want
27 - Melody Masters - Dessau Waltz

Posted by Stampede


Aucun commentaire: