................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 11 septembre 2017

Moonshine Polka



01 - The Lonesome Hearted Blues
02 - It's A Sin To Love You Like I Do
03 - Showboy Special
04 - Let Me Rock You Baby
05 - Moonshine Polka
06 - Shoot The Moon
07 - I Didn't Think You'd Ever Really Go
08 - Everyone Knows That I'm Lonely
09 - Don't Ever Take My Picture Down
10 - You Had Your Way
11 - When A Soldier Knocks And Finds Nobody Home
12 - What Have I Done That Made You Leave
13 - Worries On My Mind
14 - I Can't Lose You
15 - New Milk Cow Blues
16 - New Jole Blon
17 - There's A Little Bit Of Heaven Everywhere
18 - I've Got Nobody But You
19 - There's A Chill On The Hill Tonight
20 - Columbus Stockade Blues
21 - Jole Blon's Sister
22 - I'm Gonna Move Home Bye And Bye
23 - Foggy River [alt vers]

Found on the web. Posted by Stampede


2 commentaires:

codeg a dit…

The link is dead. Can you kindly repost? Many thanks!

Jim D a dit…

thank you Uncle Gil.... didn't find this link in my search, found one from a 2015 post that was dead. Greatly appreciated.
Jim