................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 24 janvier 2017

Mistreated Blues



01 - Dick Miller - Now I'm Gone
02 - Lucille & Bob Regan - Cold, Cold Heart
03 - Roy Counts - I'm Tired
04 - Dick Miller - Doorstep Of Love
05 - Tex Holland - T For Texas
06 - Gene McGowan - Knee Deep In The Blues
07 - Dick Miller - New Tennessee Memories
08 - Roy Counts - I've Got A New Heartache
09 - Don McFarland - He Showed Me The Way
10 - Dick Miller - Worried Mind
11 - Foreman Slim - Train Of Love
12 - Jack Tucker - Let Me Practice With You
13 - Dick Miller - Sweethearts Or Strangers
14 - Roy Counts - Darling I Could Never Live Without You
15 - Lucky Lee - Mistreated Blues
16 - Dick Miller - I'll Take Your Love
17 - Lucille & Bob Regan - I Don't Hurt Anymore
18 - Dick Miller & Sonny Bingo - Haven't I Seen You Somewhere Before
19 - Gene McGowan - Am I Losing You
20 - Roy Counts - I Ain't Got No Blues
21 - Dick Miller - Walkin' The Floor
22 - Joe Sterling - I'm Gonna Talk To My Lord
23 - Jack Tucker - Surrounded By Sorrow
24 - Dick Miller - Humpty Dumpty Love
25 - Bobby Charles - Young Love
26 - Foreman Slim - There You Go
27 - Dick Miller - Your Cheating Heart
28 - Tex Holland - Waitin' For A Train
29 - Dick Miller - A Church, A Courtroom, Then Goodbye
30 - Bobby Charles - Singin' The Blues
_
Thanks to the HBR Team and Wurlitzer1900



2 commentaires:

Michael a dit…

Thanks, Uncle Gil, and thanks, Wurlitzer1900.

Anonyme a dit…

Howdy! Hoping for another repost! Great stuff as always. Thanks in advance!