................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 13 janvier 2017

Memories (UP)


THE COMPLETE BUDDY HOLLY VOL. 1  – PURPLE CHICK

01 - Buddy Holly - My Two Timin' Woman
02 - Bob Montgomery; B. Holly - I'll Just Pretend
03 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - Take These Shackles From my Heart
04 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - Footprints in the Snow
05 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - Gotta Get you Near Me Blues
06 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - Flowers of my Heart
07 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - Door to my Heart
08 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - I Gambled my Heart
09 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - Soft Place in my Heart
10 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - Gotta Get you Near Me Blues
11 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - You and I are Through
12 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - Memories
13 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - You and I are Through
14 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - Baby It's Love
15 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - Memories
16 - B. Montgomery; B. Holly - Queen of the Ballroom
17 - B. Holly; B. Montgomery - Baby Let's Play House
18 - B. Holly; B. Montgomery - Down the Line
19 - B. Holly; B. Montgomery - Baby Let's Play House
20 - B. Holly; B. Montgomery - Down the Line
21 - Buddy Holly - Moonlight Baby
22 - Buddy Holly - I Guess I Was a Fool
23 - Buddy Holly - Don't Come Back Knockin'
24 - Buddy Holly - Love me
25 - Buddy Holly - Love me
26 - Buddy Holly - Don't Come Back Knockin'
27 - Buddy Holly - Midnight Shift
28 - Buddy Holly - Blue Days, Black Nights
29 - Buddy Holly - Baby Won't you Come out Tonight
30 - Buddy Holly - I Guess I Was Just a Fool
31 - Buddy Holly - It's Not my Fault
32 - Buddy Holly - I'm Gonna Set my Foot Down
33 - Buddy Holly - Changin' All Those Changes
34 - Buddy Holly - Rock-A- Bye Rock
35 - Buddy Holly - Because I Love you

As originally compiled and posted in .flac files by The Purple Chick Team.
Tagged by daddyou
Re-post by request
Links in comment



2 commentaires:

Rocka Billy a dit…

Also down! please re-up. Merci. billy.

Uncle Gil a dit…

New links : January 13, 2017

ComplBHDisc 1.part1.rar
http://adf.ly/1hzkvZ

ComplBHDisc 1.part2.rar
http://adf.ly/1hzl3Y