................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 31 janvier 2017

Girl Named Johnny Cash



01 - Amanda Shires - Low And Lonely
02 - Bette Dempsey - There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight
03 - Bonnie Baldwin - I'm The Children's Mother
04 - Delia Bell & Bill Grant (mandolin) - Don't Let Your Sweet Love Die
05 - Goldie Hill - Sample My Kissin'
06 - Jane Morgan - Girl Named Johnny Cash
07 - Jannet Bodewes - Rise And Fall Of A Honky Tonk Hero
08 - Joan Ridgeway - Hillbilly Singer
09 - Julie Perandes - I'll Hanged If They're Gonna Hang Me
10 - Julie Taylor - Ladies Of The Opry
11 - Julie Warren - I Love You Honey
12 - June Stearns - Man (Senusous Man)
13 - Kathryn Anderson - Just Another Country Song
14 - Kathy Kane - Tiger By The Tail
15 - Kelli Lidell - I'll Go Honkey Tonkin' Too
16 - Kitty Prins - My Sweet Love Ain't Around (1950)
17 - Laura Cantrell - I Can't Tell My Heart That
18 - Linda Trengereid - Nobody Can Take Away My Dreams
19 - Mary Love - You Know How Talk Gets Around
20 - Naomi Bristow - Swiss Cowboy Or Country
21 - Rattlesnake Annie - My Bucket's Got A Hole In It
22 - The Sally Mountain Show (ld. vcl. Rhonda L. Vincent) - Roses In The Snow
23 - Sally O'Brien - Catfish Johnny
24 - The Singing Troubadours (ld. vcl. Christine Albert) - Sweet Dreams (live)
25 - Wilma Jean Marsh - Stay Away From His Heart

Vuelta Records 2017


2 commentaires:

Rocky Lane a dit…

Is this the last in the series?

Will there be more Armadillo Killer's?

Thanks.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Rocky Lane : He He He!!!
Our dear females will take some rest, but the adventure is not over!