................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 27 janvier 2017

Det Vi Ikke Snakker Om



01 - Anne Kirkpatrick - Born For The Night Life
02 - Dorothy Baker - Put A Ring On My Finger
03 - Gina Jeffreys - My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You
04 - Jonie Mosby - I've Been There
05 - Laura Downing - The Snorer
06 - LaWanda Lindsey - What Kind Of Woman
07 - Lillian Askeland - Det Vi Ikke Snakker Om
08 - Linda Wunder - Texarkana Waltz
09 - Lula Bell Si & The Country Melody Boys - Come Back To My Heart
10 - Marie Thompson - It's Too Late
11 - Molly Bee - I Wish I Was A Single Girl Again
12 - Nancy Wood (a.k.a. Renate Kern) - Honky Tonk Lies
13 - Patsy Sledd - An Old Memory (Got In My Eye)
14 - Patti Page - I Walk The Line
15 - Roseanna Rogers - In The Summertime
16 - Sally O'Brien - Roses In The Snow
17 - Shelly Streeter - Broken Dreams
18 - Shelly West - Somebody Buy This Cowgirl A Beer
19 - Susanne Lana - I Fall To Pieces
20 - Susanne Spirit - Hillbilly Man
21 - Suzanne Klee - A Little Bit Of Heaven
22 - Tania Kernaghan - Droving Cattle With The Boys
23 - Tone Wattum - Drinkin' Dancin'
24 - Trudi Lalor - Never Ending Love
25 - Veslemøy - Highlight Of My Life

Vuelta Records 2017


Aucun commentaire: