................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 8 janvier 2017

Casting My Lasso To The Sky



01 - Audrey Barger - We Live In Two Different Worlds
02 - Betty Amos - Eighteen Wheels
03 - Bonnie - I'm Comin' Home
04 - Carolina Cotton - You've Got Me Wrapped Around Your Finger
05 - Grace French & The Rainbow Valley Boys - Jambalaya
06 - Greta Elkin - Casting My Lasso To The Sky
07 - Heidi Hauge - I'm So Afraid Of Losing You Again
08 - Janet McBride - Keep The Dime
09 - Jessie Bruce - I See You Kneel
10 - Kenni Huskey - Gimme That Western Swing
11 - Mae-Shorty Whitson - I Wish I Could Kiss You Good Nite
12 - May Hawks - Talk A Little Louder
13 - Maybelle Seiger - The Kindest Old Daddy
14 - Melisa Monroe - There's No Room in My Heart (For the Blues)
15 - Nita, Rita & Ruby - But I Love You Just The Same
16 - Penny DeHaven - Play With Me
17 - Rosalie Allen - Shoot Him High Paw
18 - Rosanna - Dont' Worry About Me
19 - Ruby Wells - You Clobbered Me
20 - Salty & Mattie - Long Time Gone
21 - Sheila Barry - Courtin' Time In Tennessee
22 - Sunshine Ruby - That Ain't In Any Catalog
23 - Tayla Lynn - Honky Tonk Girl
24 - Theresa Rodgers - Tiger By The Tail
25 - Yvonne DeVaney - Forever And One Day

Vuelta Records 2017


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Great series - I can't keep up! Cheers, Uncle Gil.

Chester Proudfoot