................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 5 janvier 2017

Big Tom Is Still The King



01 - Betty Cody - You Want More Of Me (Than I Can Give You)
02 - Charlotte Harden & Ozark Sweethearts - Alone With You
03 - Daisy Mae - Cotton Lisle Stockings And A Two Dollar Dress
04 - Dawnett Faucett - Two Empty Arms
05 - Donna Darlene & Shotsie Jackson - On The Wings Of A Dove
06 - Gale Southern - Trusting Heart
07 - Goldie Hill - I've Got A New Heartache
08 - Helen Hall - What Else Does She Do Like Me
09 - Janet McGarry - Who's That Gal (I Saw You With)
10 - Jeanne Gayle - I'm Movin' On
11 - Joyce Moore - Better Than Walkin' Home
12 - June Webb - A Mansion On The Hill
13 - Lil Montgomery & Her Texas Melodiers - Just Before My Wedding Starts
14 - Marg Osburne - Are You Tired Of Me, Darlin'
15 - Margie Bowes - Day After Day
16 - Margie Martin - It Must Be Love
17 - Martha Lynn - When
18 - Mimi Roman - Oh I Like It
19 - Norma Jean - You Called Me Another Woman's Name
20 - Opal Jean Tennessee - Courtin' Time
21 - Pauline Parker - Darkness On The Face Of The Earth
22 - Peggy Little - You Ain't Woman Enough
23 - Sunny Mavis - Stand By Your Man
24 - Susan McCann - Big Tom Is Still The King
25 - Thel Carey - I'm In Love With A Rodeo Man

Vuelta Records 2017


Aucun commentaire: