................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 9 décembre 2016

Uncle John



A1 - Wild Child Gibson - Uncle John
A2 - Wild Child Gibson - Sittin' Here Cryin'
A3 - Big Daddy Simpson - Give Me Back My Ring
A4 - Big Daddy Simpson - Let Your Hair Down Baby
A5 - Clear Waters - Boogie Woogie Baby
A6 - Clear Waters - Cool Water
A7 - Ray Agee - Wobble Loo
A8 - T.V. Slim - To Proof My Love
B1 - Billy Boy Arnold - Here's My Picture
B2 - Billy Boy Arnold - You've Got Me Wrong
B3 - Billy Boy Arnold - I Wish You Would
B4 - Harold Burrage - Betty Jean
B5 - Cleve Jackson & HoundDogs - Hound Dog
B6 - Cleve Jackson & HoundDogs - Has A Chicken Got A Leg
B7 - Jimmy Reed - I Don't Go For That
B8 - Jimmy Reed - She Don't Want Me No More

_
Vinyl rip. Artwork


3 commentaires:

Andyrama a dit…

Redita's original series had a release by Canadian Rockabilly legend Hank Davis. Redita 103, I think.

Do you have that one available to share?

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Andyrama: Sorry, I don't have this LP.

routeur 66 a dit…

Hello


links dead thank's