................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 10 décembre 2016

Sweet Talking Mama



01 - Hank Williams - Your Cheatin' Heart
02 - Jenny Lou Carson - I'll Never Trust You Again
03 - Tex Ritter - You Two-Timed Me One Time Too Often
04 - The Carter Family - Bury Me Under The Weeping Willow Tree
05 - Jimmie Rodgers - I'm Sorry I Met You
06 - Red Foley - Never Trust A Woman
07 - Bob Wills And His Texas Playboys - I'm Gonna Be Boss
08 - Bill Boyd And His Cowboy Ramblers - Shame On You
09 - Tex Ritter - When You Leave, Don't Slam The Door
10 - The Sons Of The Pioneers - Teardrops In My Heart
11 - The Texas Wanderers - Sundown Blues
12 - Red Foley - Cheatin' On Your Baby
13 - Bob Wills And HIs Texas Playboys - If He's Movin' In
14 - Jimmie Rodgers - She Was Happy Till She Met You
15 - The Carter Family - Are You Tired Of Me, My Darlin'
16 - Hank Penny - Sweet Talking Mama
17 - Eddy Arnold - Bouquet Of Roses
18 - Hank Williams - Men With Broken Hearts

Posted by searnav


Aucun commentaire: