................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 15 décembre 2016

Poor Boy


I had planned to offer this album to 'Elvis For Friends' blog, but I just noticed that it became private... So here's the CD of 1992 in .mp3 and .flac for my nieces and nephews.


ELVIS PRESLEY – FOR LP FANS ONLY – MONO – EUROPEAN CD RCA ND90359 (1992)

01 - That's All Right
02 - Lawdy Miss Clawdy
03 - Mystery Train
04 - Playing For Keeps
05 - Poor Boy
06 - Money Honey
07 - I'm Counting On You
08 - My Baby Left Me
09 - I Was The One
10 - Shake, Rattle And Roll
11 - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
12 - You're A Heartbreaker
13 - Trying' To Get To You
14 - Blue Suede Shoes

With artwork.




5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Merci Uncle Gil pour cette généreuse intention.
John of 58

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks Uncle gil

for sharing with us this

rare cd.

¡ Have a Happy Christmas!

Victor.

Paul Antonio Padilla Galofre a dit…

Thanks a lot Uncle Gil for posting this jewel on this blog!
Have a Merry Christmas

Anonyme a dit…

merci Oncle Gil pour ce poste et tout les autres. Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année à vous.

Maurice Dupontel a dit…

Merci Uncle Gil

really appreciate your kindness