................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 1 décembre 2016

Nervous Breakdown



01 - J.B. Lenoir - I Wanna Play a Little While
02 - J.B. Lenoir - Louise
03 - J.B. Lenoir - Let's Roll
04 - J.B. Lenoir - People Are Meddlin' in Our Affairs
05 - J.B. Lenoir - I Have Married
06 - J.B. Lenoir - The Mountain
07 - J.B. Lenoir - I'll Die Tryin'
08 - J.B. Lenoir - How Much More
09 - J.B. Lenoir - The Mojo
10 - J.B. Lenoir - Slow Down, Woman
11 - J.B. Lenoir - I Want My Baby
12 - J.B. Lenoir - How Can I Leave
13 - Jimmy Rogers - Ludella
14 - Jimmy Rogers - I'm in Love
15 - Jimmy Rogers - That's All Right
16 - St. Louis Jimmy - Shame on You, Baby
17 - St. Louis Jimmy - I'm Not Satisfied
18 - St. Louis Jimmy - Trying to Change My Ways
19 - St. Louis Jimmy - Hard Work Boogie
20 - St. Louis Jimmy - Your Evil Ways
21 - St. Louis Jimmy - I Sit Up All Night
22 - St. Louis Jimmy - State Street Blues
23 - St. Louis Jimmy - Mother's Day
24 - St. Louis Jimmy - Chicago Woman Blues
25 - St. Louis Jimmy - Nervous Breakdown
26 - St. Louis Jimmy - Old Age Has Got Me

From the web. Posted by Brownie Brown


Aucun commentaire: