................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 12 décembre 2016

John Henry



01 - Rock Island Line
02 - John Henry
03 - St. Louis Blues
04 - The Girls Go Crazy
05 - Bobby Shaftoe
06 - Chimes Blues
07 - Ice Cream
08 - Merry Down Rag
09 - Reckless Blues
10 - I Hate a Man Like You
11 - Bury My Body
12 - Diggin' My Potatoes
13 - New Orleans Blues
14 - Oh, Didn't He Ramble
15 - Stevedore Stomp
16 - I Never Knew What a Girl Could Do
17 - Weeping Willow Blues
18 - I'd Love It
19 - It's Tight Like That
20 - Skokiaan
21 - Storyville Blues
22 - Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out

Rip and scans by daddyou


5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Greeting Uncle Gil,
Can You make a RE-UP, please ?

Regards.
worker

Uncle Gil a dit…

@worker : Sorry, I can't find it, right now, in my backups archives. I will ask the ripper (daddyou)...
All the best

Uncle Gil a dit…

Here we go ! Thanks to daddyou for the fast up !

Emir Hafizovic a dit…

Big Thanks for Your effort Uncle Gil..
ATB
worker

rm a dit…

merci beaucoup