................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 7 décembre 2016

It's Not Easy For Little Girls To Sing Country



01 - Anne Switzer - Yesterday's Songs Today
02 - Barbara Ray - What's Wrong With The Way That We're Doin' It Now
03 - Bonnie Sloan - Honky Tonk World
04 - Boots Till - Where Am I In Your Heart
05 - Carolina Cotton - Three Miles South of Cash (In Arkansas)
06 - Delia Bell & Bill Grant - Love You're The Teacher
07 - Dottie Jack - I'll Save Some Blues For You
08 - Edna Lee - I Really Think I'm Crying Cause I Love You
09 - Goldie Winn - I Won't Give Up My Husband
10 - Heidi Hauge - Skaidi (a.k.a. Der elvene møtes)
11 - Jeannie Seely - Alright, I'll Sign The Papers
12 - June Pasher - The One You Slip Around With
13 - Kikki Danielsson - Texas (When I Die)
14 - Kitten - I'm Still Singing Country Music
15 - Leona Williams - Ten Minutes Till Heartaches
16 - Linda Longard - Sweet Lies
17 - Liv Marit Wedvik - Oh Lonsome Me
18 - Lori Lynn - It's Not Easy For Little Girls To Sing Country
19 - Patsy Riggir - Blue Kentucky Girl
20 - Polly Possum & Joe Wolverton - I'm A Tired Woman
21 - Sally Marcum - Go Go Girls
22 - Susan McCann - Good Ole Counry Music
23 - Thel Carey - The Hands You're Holding Now
24 - Wanda Birdsong - No Doubt About It
25 - Yvonne DeVaney - Ten Million And Two

Vuelta Records


Aucun commentaire: