................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Hit The Road Again (Up)



01 - Mud Kicking Woman
02 - Everytime I Get To Drinkin'
03 - Bad Time (Cost Of Living)
04 - Hard Time
05 - Brown Skin Woman
06 - I'm Just A Lonesome Man
07 - Back To Korea Blues
08 - It's All Over Now
09 - You've Gotta Stop This Mess - Fat Man
10 - Glad I Don't Worry No More - Fat Man
11 - Down Home Child
12 - Sunnyland Special
13 - Leaving Your Town (No Name Blues) -
14 - Mary Lee
15 - I Done You Wrong
16 - Orphan Boy Blues
17 - When I Was Young (Shake It Baby)
18 - Sunnyland Train
19 - Ain't Nothin' But A Child
20 - Brown Skinned Woman
21 - Hit The Road Again
22 - Gin Drinkin' Baby

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader



Aucun commentaire: