................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 21 novembre 2016

Cruisin'



01 - Bogey Man
02 - It Keeps Raining
03 - Worry Blues
04 - I Don't Know
05 - I'm Mad
06 - Got To Have It
07 - Beggar Or Bandit
08 - Night Latch
09 - You're A Fool
10 - Monday Woman
11 - I Got To Go
12 - Cruisin'
13 - I'm Tired
14 - Would You Baby
15 - Late Again
16 - Come On Baby
17 - Lonely Blues
18 - Willie's Blues
19 - Poison Ivy
20 - Say Man

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

wonderful, many thanks for sharing

Jane a dit…

I've collected every one of this series you have posted. Thanks so much for all the wonderful music!