................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Copy Cat



01 - Gun Totin' Mama
02 - Three Strikes And You're Out
03 - As Advertised
04 - Would Be Better For Us Both
05 - An Old Farm For Sale
06 - It's Wrong To Love You Like I Do
07 - Signed Sealed The Forgotten
08 - A Package Of Lies Tied In BLue
09 - Goodbye Sweetheart Goodbye
10 - If You But Care
11 - Those Gone And Left Me Blues
12 - Copy Cat (with Kathy Copas)
13 - I'll Pay The Price The Rest Of My Life
14 - Blue Pacific Waltz (from The Movie Square Dance Jubilee)
15 - Heartbroken
16 - A Heartbreak Ago
17 - Don't Let The Deal Go Down
18 - Golden Moon
19 - I'm A Stranger In My Home
20 - Pledging My Love
21 - Ashamed Of Myself
22 - Blue Yesterday
23 - An Old Man's Story
24 - Listen To My Heart

Posted by CL


1 commentaire:

andre a dit…

Thnx for this one, by the way it's a great serie from BACM, hope you can post more of this serie in the future. thnx thnx thnx

Gerojer