................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 30 novembre 2016

City Of New Orleans



01 - Shake It Baby
02 - Woman Trouble
03 - City Of New Orleans
04 - When I Was Young
05 - Bassology
06 - Worried About My Baby
07 - Living In The White House
08 - Please Don't
09 - Trouble Of My Own
10 - Worried About My Baby (Alt Take)
11 - I Done You Wrong
12 - Be My Baby
13 - Going Back To Memphis
14 - Devil Is A Busy Man
15 - Shake It Baby (Alt Take)
16 - Bassology (Alt Take)
17 - Four Day Bounce
18 - That Woman (You Have Heard Of A Woman)
19 - Be Mine Alone
20 - Sad And Lonesome

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …