................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 22 novembre 2016

Bring Back Those Happy Days



01 - Rock Me
02 - That's All
03 - My Man and I
04 - The Lonesome Road
05 - Bring Back Those Happy Days
06 - This Train
07 - I Looked Down the Lane (and I Wondered)
08 - God Don't Like It
09 - Beams of Heaven
10 - Saviour Don't Pass Me By
11 - The End of My Journey
12 - Sit Down
13 - There Is Something Within Me
14 - Stand By Me
15 - Trouble in Mind
16 - Rock Daniel
17 - Four or Five Times
18 - Shout, Sister, Shout
19 - The Lonesome Road
20 - Shout, Sister, Shout #2

Found on the web. Posted by Brownie Brown


3 commentaires:

Kurt hricz a dit…

Hi, think something went wrong with the link - it is the same as vol. 2 - Rock me...

Kurt hricz a dit…

Ooooops, sorry - finally it was my mistake. Just found out that there are different titles, only the first two are the same song titles... sorry about that.

Derik a dit…

Thanks for sharing these four discs, Uncle. Great to have it. I have four of her 78s.