................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 27 novembre 2016

An Old Man's Story



A1 - Flat Top
A2 - Signed, Sealed And Delivered
A3 - Sunny Tennessee
A4 - True Love (Is The Greatest Thing)
A5 - Cope's Wildflower
A6 - The Beginning And The End
B1 - Midnight In Heaven
B2 - New Filipino Baby
B3 - An Old Man's Story
B4 - Settin' Flat On Ready
B5 - Tragic Romance
B6 - The Rainbow And The Rose


_
Vinyl rip. Covers, labels


9 commentaires:

JIM HAYES a dit…

Hey again. Thanks for posting this-i've played this a few times already. I liked the instrumental 'cope's wildflower' best. Your site has introduced a great deal of music by people i have only heard of-but never heard-thanks opening up some doors (and I was looking for Elvis' 'behind closed doors' for years. That's a great bootleg). I'm sorry i don't speak French but i'm a big fan of Guy Debord.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Howdy Jim!
Thanks for your comments.
I appreciate.
All the best.
Uncle

You have a real good taste for Guy Debord, an underrated person even in France.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Uncle Gil,

Would it be possible to make the album available again? It seems to have been removed from the server.

Kind regards

Peter

Uncle Gil a dit…

Done !
Regards

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you so much Uncle Gil, I really appreciate your kindness!

Kind regards

Peter

Anonyme a dit…

I've owned and enjoyed this album for several years, but it was nice finding the excellent art. Thanks.

Duke Ellington a dit…

Can you please update the link on this Cowboy Copas album?
Thank you
Duke!
duke4172@hotmail.com

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, the fantastic jewels you are making available here - it is absolutely unbelievable! You are a curator of historic sounds. May I make a humble suggestion? How about offering a high quality version of these wonderful rips in addition to 160k mp3s? Let's say 320k, or maybe even FLACs? I know it means additional effort, but the music is so wonderful and totally worth it! Keep up the great work!

- doctoro

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ doctoro. Thanks for your kind words.
About the bitrate... it's an old debate. These rips were made when the low bandwith was a standard.
Through the Tweeters, Subwoofers,Boomers, except my sound editor, I don't hear real difference between VBR/CBR, 160 kbps to 320 kbps, Flac or Wav.
My ears are probably damaged by almost fifty years of rock and roll ...
And, unfortunately, because of my age I will not have time to re-rip thousands of albums already done. Sorry.
Be careful though, you will find on the web many rips of my albums stupidly re-encoded to 320 to meet the new requirements.