................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 23 octobre 2016

The Ballad Of Farmer Brown



A1 - Clinch Mountain Back-Step
A2 - Nine Pound Hammer
A3 - Listen To The Mocking Bird
A4 - Wild Bill Jones
A5 - Billy In The Low Ground
A6 - Lee Highway
A7 - That's What You Get For Lovin' Me
B1 - I Am A Pilgrim
B2 - Prisoner's Song
B3 - Sally Goodin
B4 - The Ballad Of Farmer Brown
B5 - Faded Love
B6 - John Henry
B7 - Flat Fork

Vinyl rip


1 commentaire:

Greg58g a dit…

What has happened to your downloads?
My PC is telling me that you download site is loaded with malware.
It forbids me from downloading any of your music files.
- Greg

Ce qui est arrivé à vos téléchargements?
Mon PC me dit que vous téléchargez le site est chargé avec des logiciels malveillants.
Il me interdit de télécharger l'un de vos fichiers musicaux.