................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 1 octobre 2016

Rocka Me All Night Long



01 - Slim Harpo - My Little Queen Bee
02 - Whispering Smith - I Tried So Hard
03 - Silas Hogan - I'm Goin' In The Valley
04 - Leon Austin - I'm So Glad
05 - Lonesome Sundown - I Had A Dream Last Night
06 - Lightnin' Slim - She's My Crazy Litte Baby
07 - Slim Harpo - I Need Money
08 - Jimmy Anderson - Goin' Crazy Over Tv
09 - Silas Hogan - Dark Clouds Rolling
10 - Lonesome Sundown - You're Playin' Hookey
11 - Slim Harpo - Still Rainin' In My Heart
12 - Earl Gaines - It's Love Baby
13 - Jimmy Anderson - Nothing In This World
14 - Arthur Gunter - Baby Let's Play House
15 - Lightnin' Slim - Winter Time Blues
16 - Whispering Smith - Cryin' Blues
17 - Roscoe Shelton - Pleadin' For Love
18 - Lazy Lester - Whoa Now
19 - Charles Sheffield - It's Your Voodoo Working
20 - Jay Nelson - Rocka Me All Night Long
21 - Al Garner - Leavin' Tennessee
22 - Sweet Clifford - Baby Kiss Me Again
23 - Roscoe Shelton - Crazy Over You
24 - Charles Friday - Baby! I'm Stickin' To You

Found on the net. Posted by jollyjumper


3 commentaires:

bopping a dit…

thanks gilles!

Tel a dit…

Thanx Uncle Gil

Roffe a dit…

Thanks for this one!