................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 11 octobre 2016

Just A Little Bit More



01 - Dickie Jones - I Wish I Knew - Do You
02 - Dickie Jones - Never Again For Me
03 - Clint Small - Three Years
04 - Clint Small - Somebody Cares
05 - Jim Reeves - My Heart's Like A Welcome Mat
06 - Jim Reeves - Teardrops Of Regret
07 - Tommy Scott - Tennessee
08 - Tommy Scott - Rosebuds & You
09 - Laverl Carrico - She Tore Up My Picture
10 - Laverl Carrico - Too Many Women, Too Much Beer
11 - Sonny  Hall - I'll Keep My Eyes On Your Heart
12 - Sonny Hall - Just A Little Bit More
13 - Ray Welch - Louisiana Blues
14 - Ray Welch - Cross My Heart
15 - Smitty Smith - If Teardrops Were Diamonds
16 - Smitty Smith - You Sent My Heart To Prison
17 - Tommy Dover - Only You Hold The Key
18 - Tommy Dover - I'll Be Moving Along
19 - Art Gunn - Boogie Woogie Blues
20 - Art Gunn - Last Tear
21 - Curley Rash - The Battleship Texas
22 - Curley Rash - Was It Just A Year Ago
23 - Harry Choates - Gran Mamou
24 - Harry Choates - Cat'n Around
25 - Cousin Bob Rodgers - Driftin'
26 - Cousin Bob Rodgers - Blue Yodel # 1
_
Ripped by Wurlitzer1900


5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks so much for this series! Any chance for a re-up on this?

Anonyme a dit…

Great stuff here. Still hoping for a re-up on this. Thanks!

Leopard Man a dit…

Uncle Gil, is Roll Call Blog finally gone for good ?

Thanks.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Leopard Man : Sadly YES !
Rockalain works on a new project. The rebirth of "Big Beat Magazine" on line.

First issue :
http://fr.calameo.com/read/00009080439a5fae454e0

Cheers!!!

Leopard Man a dit…

Damn !

I wish I would have kept those wonderful Warren Smith images...

But I'm glad Rockalain is working on the rebirth of the wonderful "Big Beat" magazine.

Thank you, UG !