................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 23 octobre 2016

He Can't Fill My Shoes



A1 - He Can't Fill My Shoes
A2 - Tell Tale Signs
A3 - A Picture From Life's Other Side
A4 - I Hate Goodbyes
A5 - I've Forgot More About You Than He'll Ever Know
B1 - Tomorrow's Taking Baby Away
B2 - Cold, Cold Morning Light
B3 - The Alcohol Of Fame
B4 - Where Would I Be
B5 - Bluer Words
B6 - Room Full Of Roses


Vinyl rip. Covers, labels

3 commentaires:

paco's brother a dit…

Le côté country du grand Jerry Lee.
Bon, très bon.

JohnnyDiego a dit…

Just so you know, Uncle, this album is called I-40 not 1-40. In the U.S. the highway system that runs throughout the country is called the Interstate Highway System. I-40 begins in Southern California and runs through the south to North Carolina. It is the third longest highway in the United States.
And...
Thank you for all you do. Yours is the first blog I visit each morning.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@JohnnyDiego: Thank you for this interesting information.
And... Welcome each morning!