................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 2 septembre 2016

Trouble Bound



A1 - Elvis Presley - Good Rockin' Tonight
A2 - Elvis Presley - My Baby Is Gone
A3 - Elvis Presley - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
A4 - Elvis Presley - Blue Moon Of Kentucky
A5 - Elvis Presley - I'll Never Let You Go Little Darlin'
A6 - Elvis Presley - Mystery Train
A7 - Elvis Presley - I Forgot To Remember To Forget
B1 - Jerry Lee Lewis & George Klein - The Return Of Jerry Lee
B2 - Pee Wee Trahan - Keepin' All Lovin'
B3 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Milk Shake Mademoiselle
B4 - Studio Discussion With Jerry Lee, Sam Phillips, Billy Riley, James Van Eaton
B5 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
B6 - Billy Lee Riley - Rock With Me Baby
B7 - Billy Lee Riley - Trouble Bound

_
Vinyl rip. Covers, labels

7 commentaires:

Marty a dit…

thanks for this posting...I have been looking for this album for many years

Anonyme a dit…

thanks a lot could you Post it in Wav ?

Gros Bite

Mister Moon a dit…

Speechless... I agree with Marty. I got the all-Elvis reissue in the mid-80s, which is a great (sounding) record in its own right. But I never got around to purchase this LEGENDARY album. A well-known record dealer ripped me off on it - "it must have been lost on the mail"... Those were the days. Thanks a lot!.

Searnav a dit…

This was the first bootleg LP that I ever bought...centuries ago.

bopcat a dit…

thank you uncle gil for these wonderful records. do you have other bopcat label albums? thanks again!!

JeffreyPrevaas a dit…

Can you please upload this lp again,love this lp.

alan kirwan a dit…

Thanks for this. I have this great album in my collection for
many years.nice to have it on mp3.thanks for all you do.