................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 27 septembre 2016

The Down South Blues



01 - Merle Travis - The Down South Blues
02 - Merle Travis - I'm Learning to Live Without You
03 - Merle Travis - Be Brave My Darling
04 - Merle Travis - You're Breaking This Poor Heart of Mine
05 - Merle Travis - Boogie Woogie Cowboy
06 - Jimmy Dean - Cimarron
07 - Wesley Tuttle - Born to Lose
08 - Wesley Tuttle - A & E Hornpipe
09 - Wesley Tuttle - I Want to Be Wanted
10 - Merle Travis - I'll Forgive You But I Can't Forget
11 - Merle Travis - When You and I Were Young, Maggie
12 - Merle Travis - This Ain't the Same Old Range
13 - Merle Travis - You're Gonna Pay
14 - Merle Travis - Nobody
15 - Merle Travis - If I Didn't Care
16 - Johnny Bond - Merle Travis - Jokes
17 - Johnny Wakely - Merle Travis - Slim Duncan - John Bolin
18 - Merle Travis - Johnson Rag
19 - Merle Travis - Petticoat Fever
20 - Merle Travis - I'm Ridin' the Rails
21 - Merle Travis - Weary Lonesome Blues
22 - Judy Clark - Merle Travis - Rhythm Cowgirls - Catalog Cowboy Joe
23 - Smiley Burnette - Gettin' Some Sleep
24 - Merle Travis - Texas Home
25 - Merle Travis - There'll Be Some Changes Made
26 - Johnny Bond - Fireball Mail
27 - Johnny Bond - I've Got the Weary Lonesome Blues
28 - Merle Travis - John Henry
29 - Merle Travis - Cannonball Rag

Posted by jollyjumper


1 commentaire:

bopping a dit…

Thanks UncleGil, for this marvelous collection!