................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 23 septembre 2016

St. Augustine Waltz


01 - Woody Carter - Slippin' Around
02 - Woody Carter - Sittin' On The Doorstep
03 - Woody Carter - Only You
04 - Woody Carter - Who's Gonna Chop My Baby's Firewood
05 - Claudie Ham - Moonlight Texas Waltz
06 - Claudie Ham - I'll Wait A Lifetime For You
07 - Barney Vardeman - Let's Call It Quits
08 - Barney Vardeman - I Love Someone
09 - Claudie Ham - We'll Say Goodbye Tomorrow
10 - Claudie Ham - That's All I'm Through
11 - Tommy Dover - I Love You Because
12 - Tommy Dover - I'll Keep My Memory Of You
13 - Art Gunn - Cornbread Boogie
14 - Art Gunn - St. Augustine Waltz
15 - Dusty Payton - The Chains Of Love Are Broken
16 - Dusty Payton - No Room In My Heart
17 - Tommy Dover - Weeping Willow
18 - Tommy Dover - Blue Over You
19 - Smitty Smith - Broken Memories
20 - Smitty Smith - A Heart Full Of Blues
21 - Raley Bros. - Medley Of German Waltzes
22 - Raley Bros. - Hoedown Breakdown
23 - Barney Vardeman - Till We Meet Again Darling
24 - Barney Vardeman - I'm Finding Me A New Heart
25 - Bar X Cowboys - Cold Shadows In My Heart
26 - Bar X Cowboys - Fair Weather Friend
_
Ripped by Wurlitzer1900

3 commentaires:

Duke a dit…

Thank you Gil.

Michael a dit…


Thanks very much for this great series!

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks so much for this series! Any chance for a re-up on this?