................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 20 septembre 2016

Sam's (Very) Good Feeling



01 - The Man I Love
02 - King Perry Blues
03 - A Chicken Ain't Nothin' But A Bird
04 - Song Of The Islands
05 - Laughing At Life
06 - Till The Very End Of My Days
07 - Voot Rock
08 - Mellow Reeni Riff
09 - Baby Baby Blues
10 - Puttin' You Down Blues
11 - Stardust
12 - Kilroy Was Here
13 - Keep A Dollar In Your Pocket
14 - Rocks In My Bed
15 - Val-Halla
16 - I Love Her
17 - Let 'em Roll Blues
18 - The Ice Man
19 - Perry's Wiggle Woogie
20 - Hold Your Gold
21 - Wait Now
22 - Fat Mama
23 - Going To California Blues
24 - Sarah, Sarah!

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, buy it ! ..

3 commentaires:

Colonel Dan a dit…

Hello Again Uncle Gil !
As Always I Give You A Big "Tip Of The Hat" For All Your great Posts...But I Wanted To Particularly Say "Thanks" For The Ongoing "Blues & Rhythm Series" You've Been Posting.
I've Gotten To Hear & Enjoy Many Artists I Was Less Familiar (But Now In Love With!)
Thanks For All Your Hard Work !
Cheers!
Colonel Dan

Unknown a dit…

Gil, PLEASE re=post this. I have a very good feeling...
Thanks, Sam

Unknown a dit…

Gil, Thanks for the re-post with your personalized headline. Great record. ...and thanks for the CC series.