................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Rise And Shine


CARL PERKINS - THE AL CORTEZ SESSIONS (May-December 1976)

Surprisingly, two LP's were published in Italy in 1982 bringing together the "Al Cortez sessions" (Music Mill Studio, Muscle Shoals, Alabama) minus one track ... here they are:


 
A1 - Every Road
A2 - Daddy Sang Bass
A3 - I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again
A4 - Sundays Are Fun Days With My Lord
A5 - Mama
A6 - I Don't Like What I'm Seeing In You
B1 - Hallelujah Special
B2 - Sweeter Than Candy
B3 - This Old House
B4 - Rise And Shine
B5 - Sing A Song With Me
B6 - What Am I Living For



 
A1 - (When You Are) Twenty One
A2 - Disciple In Blue Suede Shoes
A3 - The Hurt Put On By You
A4 - I Can Feel It
A5 - Take Me Back
A6 - Standing In The Need Of Love
A7 - Born To Boogie
B1 - We Did In '54
B2 - Georgia Court Room
B3 - Don't Get Off Gettin' It On With Me
B4 - Country Soul
B5 - Redneck
B6 - Old Time Religion

Bonus Track - I Want You Back Again

 

1 commentaire:

Tel a dit…

Thanx Uncle Gil