................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 26 septembre 2016

RIP Jean Shepard





01 - Twice the Lovin' (In Half the Time)
02 - Crying Steel Guitar Waltz
03 - A Dear John Letter
04 - My Wedding Ring
05 - Two Whoops and a Holler
06 - Don't Fall in Love with a Married Man
07 - A Satisfied Mind
08 - Beautiful Lies
09 - Sad Singin' and Slow Ridin'
10 - Under Suspicion
11 - I Want to Go Where No One Knows Me
12 - The Other Woman
13 - Act Like a Married Man
14 - A Thief in the Night
15 - He's My Baby
16 - How Do I Tell It to a Child
17 - Color Song (I Lost My Love)
18 - The Root of all Evil (Is a Man)
19 - Under Your Spell Again
20 - One White Rose
21 - I've Learned to Live With You (And Be Alone)
22 - That's What Lonesome Is
23 - Cigarettes and Coffee Blues
24 - Second Fiddle (To an Old Guitar)

Posted by Stampede

2 commentaires:

bopping a dit…

Thanks UncleGil for this collection - a great Dame of Country music has left...

Brian Page a dit…

Thank you. She was one of the great honky-tonkers. Rest In Peace Jean Shepard.