................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 11 novembre 2016

Oh Babe!



01 - Fran Warren with Hugo Winterhalter - Teardrops From My Eyes
02 - Ray McKinley - For You My Love
03 - Homer & Jethro - Oh Babe!
04 - Don Cornell with Hugo Winterhalter - I Need You So
05 - Buddy Morrow - I Don't Know
06 - Fran Warren with Hugo Winterhalter - I Almost Lost My Mind
07 - The Ramblers featuring Tamara Hayes - Mama (He Treats Your Daughter Mean)
08 - Dale Evans - Please Send Me Someone to Love
09 - George Benson - It Should Have Been Me #2
10 - Sandy Stewart with the Excels & Lou Stein's Quartet - Johnny Darling
11 - Helen Grayco - Oop Shoop
12 - Walter Schumann - Let's Make Up
13 - Frankie Lester - Nip Sip
14 - Bill Darnel & Betty Clooney with Sid Bass - Ko Ko Mo
15 - Danny Mendelsohn - Tick Tock
16 - Sunny Gale - Winner Takes All
17 - Vaughn Monroe - All By Myself
18 - Eddie Fontane with the Excells & Sid Bass - Rollin' Stone
19 - The Four Lovers - The Girl in My Dreams
20 - Buddy Morrow - Night Train

Found on the net. Posted by jollyjumper


1 commentaire:

JohnnyDiego a dit…

This record is so groovy. Any more like this Uncle Gil?