................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 10 septembre 2016

Montana Moon



VOL.4


Redd Simpson - Silver and Gold
Redd Stewart - Down Stream
Redd Stewart - I Did
Redd Stewart - Slow Poke
Redd Stewart - Tennessee Waltz
Skeets McDonald - But I Do
Skeets McDonald - Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes
Skeets McDonald - Your Love Is Like A Faucet
Slim Wilson - (You're Drivin') On The Wrong Side Of The Road
Slim Wilson - How Long Can I Wait
Slim Wilson - I Gotta Be Gettin' Home
Slim Wilson - I'll Be There (If You Ever Want Me)
Slim Wilson - Muskrat Ramble
Slim Wilson - Sugar Moon
Smiley Burnette - It's My Lazy Day
T. Texas Tyler - Courtin' In The Rain
Tall Timber Trio - Love Song Of The Waterfall
Tall Timber Trio - Montana Moon
Tommy Sosbee - That's What I Call Love
Tommy Sosbee - Till I Waltz Again With You
Tommy Sosebee - Even Tho'
Tommy Sosebee - You're Always Brand New

Ripped from old cassette tapes. Posted by Stampede
Thanks to original uploader.
Home made cover.
 

2 commentaires:

367 a dit…

please re-up this !

367 a dit…

many thanks !