................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Lonesome La La



01 - Lightnin' Slim - I'm Evil
02 - Lazy Lester - You're Gonna Ruin Me Baby
03 - Slim Harpo - I Got Love If You Want It
04 - Jimmy Anderson - Going Through The Park
05 - Lightnin' Slim - I'm Warning You Aby
06 - Lightnin' Slim - Lonesome Lonely Blues
07 - Leroy Washington - Wild Cherry
08 - Silas Hogan - You're Too Late Baby
09 - Lazy Lester - I'm A Lover Not A Fighter
10 - Slim Harpo - I Love The Life I'm Living
11 - Jimmy Anderson - Naggin'
12 - Silas Hogan - I'm Gonna Quit You Pretty Baby
13 - Lonesome Sundown - I'm Glad She's Mine
14 - Slim Harpo - I'm A King Bee
15 - Whispering Smith - Mean Woman Blues
16 - Lightnin' Slim - Loving Around The Clock
17 - Lazy Lester - Tell Me Pretty Baby
18 - Tabby Thomas - Hoodoo Party
19 - Silas Hogan - Lonesome La La
20 - Whispering Smith - Wake Up Old Maid
21 - Lightnin' Slim - I'm Tired Waitin' Baby
22 - Lonesome Sundown - Gonna Stick To You Baby
23 - Arthur Gunter - No Naggin' No Draggin'
24 - Shy Guy Douglas - I'm Doin' Alright

Posted by jollyjumper


1 commentaire:

Roffe a dit…

Thanks for this one too.