................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Just Me And The Juke Box



01 - Jimmy Kelly - 3D Boogie
02 - David Craig - High Heel Time
03 - Jimmy Pickard - Hold On
04 - Tommy Spurlin - Been Livin' Wrong
05 - Sonny Collins - I Believe
06 - Buzz Busby - Lost
07 - Jimmy Simpson - Just The Kind Of Man
08 - Jimmy Kelly - Dunce Cap
09 - David Craig - Replace My Heart
10 - Little Pal Hardy - Red Lips And Poker Chips
11 - J.W. Meredith - I Love You So Much
12 - Tommy Spurlin - My Address Is The Same
13 - Eddie Roberts - That's The Way I Feel
14 - Buzz Busby - Just Me And The Juke Box
15 - Jimmy Kelly - Why Can't We Keep On Dreaming
16 - David Craig - Just Forget It
17 - Little Pal Hardy - All My Life
18 - Norman Nettles - Ooh I Like It
19 - Eddie Roberts - Cold Wind
20 - David Craig - Checker Game
21 - Sonny Collins - Do Right
22 - Jimmy Pickard - I Got Another Love
23 - Ed Rayborn - If You'd Only Change Your Name
24 - Jimmy Kelly - My Love's Left Behind
25 - J.W. Meredith - You're Not The Girl Of My Dreams
26 - Jimmy Simpson - Blue As I Can Be
27 - Ed Rayborn - I'll Go On Hurting
_
Thanks to Wurlitzer1900

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks so much for this series! Any chance for a re-up on this?

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks so much for this series! Any chance for a re-up on this?