................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 12 septembre 2016

Fool Proof (Up)



A1 - Mack Vickery - Drivin'
A2 - Mack Vickery - Fool Proof
A3 - Mack Vickery - Have Your Ever Been Lonely
A4 - Jimmy Williams - My One Desire
A5 - Jimmy Williams - All I Want Is You
A6 - Onie Wheeler - Walkin' Shoes
A7 - Onie Wheeler - That's All
A8 - Malcolm Yelvington - Trumpet (2)
B1 - Luke McDaniel - What I Tell My Heart
B2 - Tommy Ruick - Don't Come Crying (2)
B3 - Malcolm Yelvington - First And Last Love
B4 - Malcolm Yelvington - Mr. Blues
B5 - Onie Wheeler - Tell'em Off
B6 - Onie Wheeler - Jump Right Out Of this Jukebox
B7 - Onie Wheeler - Bonapart's Retreat

HQ Artwork scans by Hillbilly Boogie & La Gazelle

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Uncle Gil,
I thought I had this one, but no. Please re-up.
Sam