................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Can't Yodel Blues



01 - When Jole Blon And Kilroy Got Married
02 - Fiddle Swing
03 - New Goodnight Waltz
04 - Billy's Tune
05 - Blue Bonnet Polka
06 - What Can I Do To Get You Back
07 - Piano Pete's Boogie
08 - Will Tomorrow Bring Me You
09 - Palomino Polka
10 - Steel Stampede
11 - Rag Mop
12 - Jesse Polka
13 - Jesse James Boogie
14 - Merry Widow Waltz
15 - Darling I Don't Understand
16 - Flying Saucer Mama
17 - Hot Canary
18 - Happy Go Lucky Polka
19 - Can't Yodel Blues
20 - The Craziest Feeling
21 - Joaquin Special
22 - Raggin' The Fiddle
23 - Mexican Shuffle
_
Thanks to Wurlitzer1900

3 commentaires:

JohnnyDiego a dit…

During the same session that "Can't Yodel Blues" was recorded (June 1950, Austin Texas) was a song titled "IF I'D KNOWN YOUSE A' COMIN I'D CUT MY THROAT."
I sure would have loved to have heard that one! I've known the feeling but I never went so far as a bread knife to the jugular.
Thanks Uncle Gil.

Uncle Gil a dit…

I have only the Cactus Pryor version... Do you want it?
And... Stop your desire to know this feeling!
Best.

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks so much for this series! Any chance for a re-up on this?