................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 8 septembre 2016

Billy's Boogie Blues (Up)



01 - Thinkin' Blues
02 - After Dark Blues
03 - Fore Day Blues
04 - You Satisfy
05 - Billy's Boogie Blues
06 - Blues For My Baby
07 - I Keep Drinking
08 - Back Biting Woman
09 - Heavy Hearted Blues
10 - Gotta Find My Baby
11 - Married Woman's Boogie
12 - Empty Hands
13 - When The Wagon Comes
14 - Keep Your Hands On My Heart
15 - Mercy, Mercy
16 - Stacked Deck
17 - Mean Old Wine
18 - Drinkin' And Thinkin'
19 - New Way Of Lovin'
20 - Restless Blues
21 - This Love Of Mine
22 - Hey Little Girl

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.


3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Billy Wright est un chanteur incroyable.
Parfois je le trouve encore meilleur que Little Richard.

Merci encore pour cette série de RnB

Chris

Anonyme a dit…

Can someone...anyone, please copy in the zippshare link for this here as I'm having a problem accessing it because of my pop up blocker.
thank you someone...anyone.

Marineband

Anonyme a dit…

http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/70164448/file.html