................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 12 août 2016

Wild Guitars



01 - Ranch Party Theme
02 - Tex Williams - That's What I Like About The West
03 - Joe Maphis & Rose Lee - Don't Make Love In A Buggy
04 - Ranch Party Gang - I'm From Texas Too
05 - Ray Price - All Your Fault
06 - Joe Maphis & Larry Collins - Under The Double Eagle
07 - Ranch Party Gang - It Takes A Worried Man
08 - Wesley Tuttle & Johnny Bond - Somebody Else Will
09 - George Jones - If You Gotta Be My Baby
10 - Collins Kids - Hoy Hoy
11 - Tex Ritter - Green Lilacs
12 - Ranch Party Theme
13 - Tex Ritter - We Live In Two Different Worlds
14 - Collins Kids - Still In Love
15 - Jimmy Newman - Sweet Kinda Love
16 - Ranch Party Gang - I Know My Baby Cares
17 - Skeets McDonald - Trouble In Mind
18 - Joe Maphis & Rose Lee - I'm For It
19 - Johnny Cash - Give My Love To Rose
20 - Joe Maphis & Larry Collins - Wild Guitars
21 - Party Ranch Gang - Nobody's Darlin' But Mine
22 - Hoosier Hot Shots - Comedy
23 - Ranch Party Theme
24 - Ranch Party Theme
25 - Doyle O'Del - I Left My Girl In The Mountains
26 - Collins Kids - Hot Rod
27 - Fiddlin' Kate - Fiddlin' In The Hay
28 - Gordon Terry - Wild Honey
29 - Party Ranch Gang with Skeets McDonald - In The Jailhouse Now
30 - Wanda Jackson - Real Cool
31 - Party Ranch Gang - New River Train
32 - Johnny O'Neil - Rain Rain Rain
33 - Smiley Burnette - The Yodelling Fat Boy
34 - Joe Maphis & Larry Collins - Early America
35 - Tex Ritter - The Old Chilsom Trail
36 - Party Ranch Theme

Sound ripped from the 80’s bootleg VHS series… with dialogues and presentations
Cover by Rockalain

Aucun commentaire: