................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 14 août 2016

Who Shot Sam



01 - Kirby Buchanan - A Satisfied Mind
02 - Frankie Miller - Family Man
03 - Tommy Hill - Country Girl
04 - James O'Gywnn - Tupelo County Jail
05 - Jimmy Blakely - Gonna Find Me A Bluebird
06 - Tommy Hill - There's A Big Wheel
07 - Tommy Hill - Who Shot Sam
08 - Benny Barnes - Conscience, I'm Guilty
09 - George Jones - Wasted Words
10 - Jeannette Hicks - Searching
11 - Benny Barnes - I Walk The Line
12 - Buddy Starcher - Battle Of New Orleans
13 - Eddie Noack - Invitation To The Blues
14 - George Jones - Why Baby Why
15 - Johnny Mathis - Geisha Girl
16 - Tommy Hill - Mary Don't You Weep
17 - Cowboy Copas - Black Cloud Risin'
18 - George Jones - Sweet Dreams
19 - Leon Payne - You Are The One
20 - Tommy Hill - A Woman's Intuition
21 - Eddie Noack - City Lights
22 - Tommy Hill - The Same Old Me
23 - Jimmy Blakely - Fraulein
24 - Kirby Buchanan - Timbrook
25 - Howard Crockett - Johnny Reb
26 - George Jones - I'll Take The Chance
27 - Tommy Hill - Under Your Spell Again
28 - Arlie Duff - You All Come
29 - Frankie Miller - Black Land Farmer
30 - Tommy Hill - I've Got A New Heartache
31 - Eddie Noack - Squaws Along The Yukon
32 - Eddie Noack - Oh Lonesome Me
33 - Patsy Timmons - I Can't Stop Loving You
34 - Leon Payne - Crazy Arms
35 - George Jones - Hold Everything
36 - Leon Payne - Blackboard Of My Heart


_
Vinyl rip and scans by Lonesome Lefty


9 commentaires:

Gyro1966 a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil, I visit here daily!

Uncle Gil a dit…

Same for me on Twilightzone, dear Gyro1966!!!

Mellow a dit…

Track 11 "I Walk the Line" as by Sleepy LaBeef is actually by Benny Barnes!

Lonesome Lefty a dit…

Mellow - So it is!

Anonyme a dit…

Link gone. Re-up, please??

Uncle Gil a dit…

Re-up next year... I'm off
Have nice Holidays!

Country Boy Lance a dit…

I have this album and there are a few errors in vocalists credits (For some reason Starday did this). Here are the corrections:

03. Roger Miller - Country Girl
07. Roger Miller - Who Shot Sam
20. Donny Young (Johnny Paycheck) - A Woman's Intuition
22. Donny Young (Johnny Paycheck) - The Same Old Me
26. George Jones & Jeanette Hicks - I'd Take The Chance
27. Roger Miller - Under Your Spell Again
30. Earl Ayccok - I've Got A New Heartache

Unknown on track 06 - There's A Big Wheel (Possibly Patsy Timmons)

Hope this helps

RecordRich a dit…

Uncle Gil:

Could this be reposted? I really appreciate this blog!

RR

RecordRich a dit…

Uncle Gil:

Many Thanks for the repost. I really appreciate it!

RR