................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 24 août 2016

Too Hot To Handle


GENE O'QUIN – PINBALL MILLIONAIRE – HMC


01 - Next Sunday Morning Is My Birthday ( Boots & His Buddies - Talent) 1948
02 - Blues Come Around
03 - Keep A Talkin' Baby
04 - The Pinball Millionaire
05 - The Hard Way
06 - (You're Gonna Have To Stop) That Low Down Running Around
07 - I Get The Blues
08 - Devil On My Shoulder (And An Angel In My Arms)
09 - You're Smiling At Another
10 - Butane Blues
11 - It's No Use Talkin' Baby
12 - You Played Around With My Heart
13 - Triflin' Woman
14 - Heads You Win (Tails I Lose)
15 - Let Me Change Your Name
16 - I'm Lonesome For You
17 - No Parking Here
18 - Boogie Woogie Fever
19 - I'm Gonna Take My Baby Dancing
20 - Texas Boogie
21 - You Better Change Your Ways
22 - I'm Gonna Find Another Sweetheart
23 - Come Around To Me
24 - I'll Never Be The Same
25 - You're Gonna Be Sorry


26 - Mobilin' Baby Of Mine
27 - I'm Gettin' Rid Of You
28 - I Don’t Want Your Kisses
29 - My Tennessee Talkin' Doll
30 - Tired
31 - I Believe In Lovin' Em
32 - I'll Stop Lovin' You
33 - I Wish It Was Only A Dream
34 - I Specialize In Love
35 - Too Hot To Handle
36 - I Dont Know Anything About Love
37 - I Can't Stand The Thought Of Losing You
38 - You Name It (She's Got It)
39 - It's No Wonder
40 - Stand Back And Let Me At That Gal
41 - Someone's Gonna Be Lonely
42 - Joe, Joe, Joe
43 - Convicted
44 - I Searched the Crowd
45 - That's My Desire
46 - Next Sunday Darlin' Is My Birthday (''Boots'' & His Buddies - Vandan 7187) 1964
47 - Out Of My Mind (''Boots'' & His Buddies - Vandan 7187) 1964
48 - I'm Gonna Live the Life
49 - Our House Is Burning Down
Bonus - Yankee Go Home live (Jeanne Black)1959
Courtesy of Harlan Taylor - Pennies For Papa (Talent 741)

From different sources and with the great help of oldie1, countryhank, DrunkenHobo, Harlan Taylor for some tracks and Praguefrank for the discography.

Near complete omit  "Close Your Eyes (And I'll Be There)" Capitol F2344.


 Home made covers.

5 commentaires:

Mister Moon a dit…

Great, Uncle Gil !

I just love Gene's music. He was a super-fine singer and was backed by some of the best musicians around.

I just wish Bear Family had released a 2-CD on him, instead of the single CD we got.

Thank you very much !

Music promote a dit…

I've been fiddling with the thought of getting involved with this piece of music BlogSpot here again for a long time. And I am looking for sites where I can find the inspiration to create some great music blog. And I found this blog very much. It has bring out the inner soul of my Free Music Promotion . Salute. Keep up the good work

paco's brother a dit…

Belle découverte en ce qui me concerne.
Merci pour elle et l'excellence du site.

Countryhank a dit…

Here is "Pennies For Papa". It's from Warped 4961.
https://mega.nz/#!tVVwgYSR!qP0cCLjydti13xFw1OjgCVlYkZV0zdiBlTf7Pktz2pM
countryhank

Uncle Gil a dit…

@countryhank : Great ! Thank you !