................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 20 août 2016

I Feel Better All Over



01 - Faron Young - I'm Gonna Live Some
02 - Jean Sheppard - Sad Singing And Slow Ridin'
03 - Tommy Collins - That's The Way Love Is
04 - Dick Curless - Travellin' Man
05 - Ferlin Husky - I'll Baby Sit With You
06 - Tabby West - I Can't Stop Loving You
07 - Wynn Stewart - That Just Kills Me
08 - Skeets McDonald - Smoke Comes Out My Chimney
09 - The Louvin Brothers - Plenty Of Everything But You
10 - Hank Thompson - How Cold Hearted Can You Get
11 - Merle Travis - Turn My Picture Upside Down
12 - Ferlin Husky - I Feel Better All Over
13 - Del Reeves - Love Love Love
14 - Roy Hogsed - It's More Fun That Way
15 - Owen Perry - All Dressed Up With No Place To Go
16 - Jerry Reed - Honey Chile
17 - Skeets McDonald - Look Who's Crying Now
18 - Cousin Herb Henson - How Come Y'all Come
19 - Leon Chappel - Double Up And Catch Up
20 - Milo Twins - Pretty Mama Boogie
21 - Jerry Reed - I'm A Loser Not A Fighter
22 - Faron Young - Go Back You Fool
23 - Tommy Collins - I'll Be Gone
24 - The Louvin Brothers - I Wonder Where You Are Tonight
25 - Jimmy Bryant - Bryan's Boogie

Found on the clouds many moons ago
Posted by Stampede

1 commentaire:

codeg a dit…

Can you kindly repost the link which is dead?
Many thanks!