................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 14 août 2016

Good Evening Everybody




A1. Sonny Boy Williamson - Work With Me
A2. Sonny Boy Williamson - Don't Start Me To Talking
A3. Sonny Boy Williamson - All My Love In Vain
A4. Sonny Boy Williamson - Good Evening Everybody
A5. Sonny Boy Williamson - You Killing Me (On My Feet)
A6. Sonny Boy Williamson - Let Me Explain
A7. Sonny Boy Williamson - I Know What Love Is All About
B1. Sonny Boy Williamson - I Wonder Why
B2. Sonny Boy Williamson - Your Imagination
B3. Elmore James - Country Boogie
B4. Elmore James - My Best Friend
B5. Elmore James - I See My Baby
B6. Elmore James - She Just Won't Do Right
B7. Elmore James - Muddy Shoes

Vinyl rip and scans by bopping


Aucun commentaire: