................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 13 août 2016

Fiddles And Banjos



01 - Ranch Party Theme
02 - Ranch Party Gang - Give Oh Give Me
03 - Collins Kids - That'll Be The Day
04 - Johnny Cash - The Next In Line
05 - Jeanie Mack - Dirty Dishes
06 - Les 'Carrot Top' Anderson - Silver Dew
07 - Fiddlin' Kate & Joe Maphis - Fiddlin' With Kate
08 - Smiley Burnette - No Kids
09 - Laurie Collins - Just For You
10 - Johnny Cash - Train Of Love
11 - Ranch Party Theme
12 - Ranch Party Theme
13 - Collins Kids - Let's Have A Party
14 - Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line
15 - Ranch Party Gang - Jimmy Cracks Corn
16 - Patsy Cline - I've Loved And Lost Again
17 - Les 'Carrot Top' Anderson - Dimples Or Dumplins
18 - Fiddlin' Kate - Fiddles And Banjos
19 - Dorothy Wright - Just A Closer Walk With Thee
20 - Bobby Helms - Long Gone Daddy
21 - Laurie Collins - Young Heart
22 - Ranch Party Gang - Deep In The Heart Of Texas
23 - Ranch Party Theme
24 - Ranch Party Theme
25 - Carl Perkins - Blue Suede Shoes
26 - Laurie Collins - There He Goes
27 - Ranch Party Gang - Night Train To Memphis
28 - Smiley Burnette - Happy Man
29 - Wes & Marilyn Tuttle - Hey Good Lookin'
30 - Mac Wiseman - The Wabash Cannonball
31 - Collins Kids - Kaw-Liga (Cigar Store Indian)
32 - Tex Ritter - Children And Food
33 - Carl Perkins - True Love
34 - Ranch Party Theme

Sound ripped from the 80’s bootleg VHS series… with dialogues and presentations
Cover by Rockalain

7 commentaires:

olddaysbanjo a dit…

Could you help me? Zippyshare download page now looks different and has no download button. Could you tell how to download this file. (Also Vol 2 and 3)
Thanks,
Olddaysbanjo

Uncle Gil a dit…

@olddaysbanjo: The Zippy download page is normal (right now for me). Maybe, try to use an other web navigator. Cheers!

Anonyme a dit…

Uncle Gil--
I was able to download Vol 3 by using Internet Explorer instead of Mozilla, but Vol 2 and 4 still won't work. There still is no download button on the Zippyshare page. I've never run into this problem before. Anyway, thanks for trying to help, and thanks also for uploading so much great music which I have been enjoying for many years!
Your Friend in Music,
Olddaysbanjo

Uncle Gil a dit…

I don't understand. Sorry for you. It must be from your part. The adf.ly and zippy links works fine for everybody.
Try adwcleaner and jrt.exe to verify if your PC is not infected.

Anonyme a dit…

Uncle Gil---
You're right, the trouble must be on my end. I was able to download these on my Kindle. Don't know why the older uploads on your site work for me but not the newer ones. Anyway, thanks again and I'll be looking forward to getting some more great music from you in the future!
Olddaysbanjo

Justo a dit…

Olddaysbanjo is right. Adf.ly don't let to access the zippyshare pages, so I can't download your latest posts. I often visit your blog and occasionally I download some records from your page. The music of your blog it's really great. It is a pity that we can no longer download anything. I hope someday you'll can solve the problem !!!!! Best wishes from Spain.

Justo Wreckabilly

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Justo: I'm surprised as - for example - the link of this Western Ranch Party Vol. 4 was downladed more 500 times.
Maybe, try an adblocker for adf.ly with your navigator and (or) see the parameters of your firewall.
All the best